Monday, October 11, 2010

Lesly, my dear!

I finished your very fun to make block Saturday and will sending it off in the mail this week.
Thank you for the pattern and the chance to work with such beautiful fabrics.  I was very good and put all the scraps over 2" in the envelope for you.  I will admit to some small, stray pieces, strings really, making their way into my scrap boxes.  But mind you, I was obeying the letter of the law!


No need for you to know how badly I wonkered this up the first try.  But, I think I got it here.  I'll claim being on cold medicatins as the reason.

Beautiful quilt in the making and I can't wait to see it from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ma'am! It looks better now than it did! LOL Put the HSTs in the wrong place the first time! he he

    ReplyDelete