Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Dove in the Window for Madeline

Here's my block, at last. It uses the white muslin and 2 patterned fabrics sent by Madeline. That paper piecing eats up fabric. I'm afraid I only have a teeny bit of the gold left.
Like Dee, I had trouble with the points, but only the 2 that were separate little squares; not those that were part of the long piece. Dee, was that where you ran into trouble? I wonder if it's the pattern. Anyway, I played with the seams a bit and they're not too bad now. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanna! This looks great! Madeline chose such beautiful fabric! My point problem was on the outside points. One of them just wouldn't line up to save my life! LOL

    I think mine was more operator error than anything and since it was on the paper pieced part, there really was not a lot I could do.

    Beautiful block though. I will do this one again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Suzanna. Thanks for your efforts.
    Happy Holidays.

    ~ Madeline

    ReplyDelete