Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cactus Flower for Jessica


Jessica, here is the Cactus Flower block.  It measures 9 1/4" before the sashing.  You can trim off however much you need to to make it work for you.  I added the floral fabric from my own stash to match the lighter blue in the "diamond" fabric.
On point.
 
Square.

If it's too blue for you, let me know and I can finagle it a bit.

Here's the test block


Pinks, purples, white, yellows and greens.
Let me know what you think.
If you like it, I'll send it along asap!
Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. It's very pretty, Dee.

    BTW, my 5,500 block pattern book shows how you would scale this to a 9" block (w/o sashing) since this is essentially a 9 patch. Might be a bit tricky to draw the corner pieces though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dee, this is sooo pretty! thank you so much!
    sorry i was late with my reply, I was traveling over the new year and we're off on another trip again tomorrow.. i'm looking forward to coming home and finding lots of blocks in the mail.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete